Saturday, February 2, 2013

I Made It! Market

PITTSBURGH'S SOUTHSIDE -- Billed as a "Nomadic Indie Crafts Marketplace," this annual crafts fair (my first time) was packed on a bitter cold afternoon. I forgot both of my real cameras, so this is what I got using my phone:

Upcycled mittens from Second Season. www.secondseasonwear.com





Gluten-free goodies from The G-Spot Revolution. www.thegspotrevolutioncom. These are pupcakes, gluten-free treats for doggies:



Gluten-free goodies for humans.


Theresa Baughman, Milliner. She makes custom hats.

www.etsy.com/shop/hatmachine


Wool pigs from Lazypeas. www.lazypeas.etsy.com


Bracelets made from typewriter keys. I bought a necklace with an L from an old typewriter.

Junxtaposition at www.junxmarket.com






A terrarium made with Pennsylvania fossils and plants.

www.botanicasubvitrum.wordpress.com



Custom-made terrariums


Repurposed wood from Wood-N-You Like it.


Banks made with recycled wood.

www.woodnyoulikeit@msn.com

Lap quilts and back warmers from ZoBaby.

 




http://www.zobaby.org/welcome/


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the props leah !!! glad you found us and has a good time !! hope to see you again.!!
    (you can check out my blog at www.juNxtaposition.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete