Sunday, July 6, 2014

WSOP 2014 Main Event! And, we're back.

LAS VEGAS -- Why am I surprised every July when the initial heat just knocks me out?




Larry will start tomorrow in Day 1C of the Main Event. Right now the Day 1B group is playing. Yesterday's 1A group was about 700. Don't know what will happen tomorrow. It feels like it might be bigger than last year, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Right now Larry is playing a sit-and-go. 10 players, one table. (There are many of these one-table sit-and-go tournaments going on.) Whoever is left of the 10 who started wins a buy-in to the Main Event. As I was leaving when Larry went to the table (only 2 people at the table at that time -- they had to wait until 10 people registered), I saw Greg Raymer, a poker pro (http://www.fossilmanpoker.com), standing in line. He's now at Larry's table! I've got to get back over there and see what's going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment