Saturday, December 1, 2012

WSOP Atlantic City

PITTSBURGH -- Larry will be playing in a WSOP circuit event next week at Harrah's in Atlantic City. This series of events (at least 13 tournaments) started on November 29th and will run through December 10th. The event he's planning to enter is the No-Limit Hold 'em Main Event on Saturday and Sunday, December 8 and 9. If, by some chance, he busts out before 3 p.m. on Sunday, there is a 50-and-over Texas Hold 'em event. He would have to prove that he's over 50!

I plan to roam around the Atlantic City boardwalk area. I've never been there before. I never saw the real thing before it was so damaged. Maybe I can lend a hand. I'll see what I can find.




 

1 comment:

  1. Great post Leah! I was actually looking up Atlantic City Restaurants online when I came across your article, I'm so happy i did because I love these tournaments. Thank you for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete